Author Topic: Multiplayer Ships problem  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Hunter83

• Captain of the USS Cataja
  • Cookies: 2
  • Excorting the Cataja
    • MySpace.com
Re: Multiplayer Ships problem
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »
The Same as before, the Vic Viper is an damned Ambassador, i've got no other Ideas, left, to solve the Problem. I've maked allright with the SpeciesTuple, the Hardpoints, the Shipscript and the Plugin. All Scripts are completely

So i need Help here is an Evidence, the Ambassador is in Originally the Vic Viper, i flyed with the USS Cataja

I Was the Client

Sometimes i think about the Past...

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 06:27:35 PM »
Is the number for the constant mapped to the correct tuple index? Remember, it starts at 0. If it's off by 1, is there any chance that the Ambassador is one tuple further?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Hunter83

• Excorting the Cataja
    • MySpace.com
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 07:21:53 AM »
Wheezzz??? In the SpeciesToShip.py i've found 2 Ambassadors

The LCambassador
The Ambassador

What's happened? I have maked now ONE Ambassador with the Species NUmber 142 and Icon is the Same 142, i test now if it all works correctly, maybe that the Two Ambassadors have created a huge Bug in my STBC, will post if i had an success, cee ya

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »
That is not what I asked.

Go to the element of which the number of the problematic ship points to, is there an ambassador near that element?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Hunter83

• Excorting the Cataja
    • MySpace.com
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 11:15:50 AM »
Hi there Leo, i've got an new Question...

The Thing is, my Ship Bug with some of my Ships, i believe i can solve it.

in scripts/ships/Shipname.py

The Name of the Py, the nif, the Iconname, the Hardpointname and the shipname MUST be the Same, that's all what i know at the MOment...

To Solve some other Bugs in the SpeciesToShip.py i've given completely new SpeciesNumbers and deleted the App.SPECIES_SHIPNAME in the regular BC-Ships (Sovereign, Galaxy, Akira, Ambasador, BirdofPrey;) and changed it into the Numbers 1-5, the Iconnumber and all that other Stuff. So i hope now, that i can solve it already. YOu must explain please "What exactly you meaning with the kSpeciesTuple?" It must basicly by 0, it is by 0, but i dunno, where i can find the Value, on wich Script? SpeciesToShip, or is this Number in the Ship.py too and the Hardpoints?? Well, thnx in anyway Leo and cee ya soon