Author Topic: KM v1.0 and single-player mission crashes  (Read 732 times)

carlcs

KM v1.0 and single-player mission crashes
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:42:30 AM »
Km v1.0 is a great mod. i've never had fun in QB for a long time. However, i do have one question though. is this compatible with single-player missions? i installed this over a fresh, unmodded, updated installation of BC but some missions crash to the desktop. Examples of such missions is episode 3, mission 1 when the klingons warp in and join the simulation, the game crashes to the desktop. episode 8 mission 2 sometimes does this 2, the part where i'm about to destroy the tachyon emitter at omega draconis 3.

is this really a problem with KM? if so, how can change the settings so that it would also work with single-player missions?

thank you.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: KM v1.0 and single-player mission crashes
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 07:46:27 AM »
E3M1 is a known problem, see the FAQ sticky. E8M2 isn't familair for me.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »
KM 1.0 was never designed to be used with Single Player. However, if you want to mod SP, download and install CR's BC Supermod v3. It was designed to upgrade and enhance SP and is known to work perfectly.

carlcs

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
ok. thank you. :)

carlcs

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 07:16:41 PM »
one more question though. is it possible to get a separate install of the CG Sovereign in KM? it's a very well made ship and i was hoping i could get a copy of its package including it's very nicely made weapons.  :D

thanks

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »
Just search for the CG sov on BCF, not much was changed between CG's hp and the KM one save for some possible balancing values.