Author Topic: Bridge Commander Wins STGames 2008 Players Choice Award - Best Star Trek Game!!  (Read 787 times)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
BC has been nominated, and is now up for vote for STGames 2008 Player Choice Awards - Best Star Trek Game! :D
http://startrek-games.com/startrekforum/showthread.php?t=10875

feel free to vote!  :D
BC won 2007's STGames Players Choice Award for Best Star Trek Game...

go BC!  :)  :dance

Offline DJ Curtis

• Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1410
  • I make ships.
I voted!  Go BC.

Offline Voyager16

• Modding is improving.
  • Cookies: 9
  • KM - Mod Team Member

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
I think BC will win because we have some of the best modders around! DJ, WIley, JL Studios, the KM team...
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline JimmyB76

(im gonna move this thread to BC General, thats actually where i should have posted it originally lol)

anywhoo - 5 days left until the poll closes, and BC is still going strong with 40.38% of the vote, and the 2nd highest being at 28.85% of the vote :)

Offline RCgothic

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 51
Bah. KA thrashes them all.

Offline JimmyB76

BC has won!!   that's 2 years in a row BC wins STG's Players Choice Award for Best Star Trek Game!!    :dance

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
oh that's awesome! :)
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.