Author Topic: DJ Galaxy - Can't get ships to separate  (Read 575 times)

jsmith1981

DJ Galaxy - Can't get ships to separate
« on: November 13, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »
I have all of the requirements and have installed the DJ Galaxy Class; however I can't find buttons in the game to separate and reintegrate the ships. Is there a mutator that needs to be made active or something else in configuration? I have several mutators listed and there are more that I cannot see to activate. If anyone has a solution to either or both of these problems please let me know. You can e-mail me direct if you like at jsmith1981@bellsouth.net

Much Appreciation!

Jeremy Smith 

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: DJ Galaxy - Can't get ships to separate
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »
Assuming you have MVAMInfinity installed, and activated the mutator, then you can find the buttons (assuming the ship you are using is really MVAM enabled) under the XO (Commander) menu.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Re: DJ Galaxy - Can't get ships to separate
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 12:22:16 AM »
you may need the UMM:http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Unified_Main_Menu;56343 this will fix your problem with too many mutators