Author Topic: While Getting BC Screencaps..  (Read 1421 times)

Offline FourChan

• Admiral Noel Vermillion
  • Cookies: 4
  • Starfleet Technologies Development Center
    • Twitter Four Channel
While Getting BC Screencaps..
« on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:04 PM »
What's the funniest thing that's happened?

I was trying to get some screen caps of the Temporal Shields and the ship I was using to fire at me was a Dominion Attack Ship, and instead of firing at me, for the first five times I tried to take it the ship crashed into me and destroyed us both right from the start.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: While Getting BC Screencaps..
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 11:52:46 PM »
well yeah your ship is stronger than the bug so the script that controls the AI says OMG out gunned must ram

using KM right?
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 07:46:31 AM »
im gonna move this over to BC General so it doesnt get shredded with spam lol

Offline FourChan

• Twitter Four Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 01:17:06 PM »
Lol, yeah using KM

Offline Judge King

• USAF Phoenix CO
  • Cookies: 18
  • Hail to the king of battle!
    • XSGCOM Wiki
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 05:57:15 PM »
I was rammed by Armoured Voyager (I was also armoured Voyager) and we were both spinning like hell when I took a screenshot.
Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Offline 1DeadlySAMURAI

• Cookies: 139
  • Do'h
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 07:23:28 PM »
I was in an Excelsior trying to ram a Galaxy so I could have some good explosions.
Instead of blowing up the front of the saucer had a perfectly round shape cutout.
So it looked like a giant was hungry had had taken a bite from the ship.

Offline FourChan

• Twitter Four Channel
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »
I was rammed by Armoured Voyager (I was also armoured Voyager) and we were both spinning like hell when I took a screenshot.

I've done that, go warp afterwards, like set a course, etc and engage. That's funny.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »
Something weird happened with my Ori ship...
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline CJLarkin

• Cookies: 27
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 04:27:11 PM »
Halfway through making this video, the bizzarest of incidents occurred. Strange. Brings me back, this video does.

Yes, I know it's not a screenshot, but it's "the next best thing"
Build a game and people will be happy for a few years. Build a community... Well, look at BC. :D
Here's to another 20 years!

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 02:54:20 PM »
Aaa! Thats weird!
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 04:06:34 PM »
Just a gfx card error.

Offline majormagna

• English Idiot
  • Cookies: 5
  • Bail Out!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 09:39:14 AM »
Yeah, I used to get that with my old nVidia 6800... glad I don't have that problem anymore!

Funniest thing? I forgot I sent a disress call, and CR's Tactical cube and 3 other Borg ships warped in (Along with a few Dominion and Federation ships) and completely owned me! I had a screenshot of just after they came, I had about... 5% hull integrity; but I losted it  :(

Most annoying thing... same thing happened before I sorted out the BorgAi script... game crashed... got a good screenie of my desktop though!  :P
Did you know I'm on Twitter?