Author Topic: USS Bonchune?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
USS Bonchune?
« on: October 08, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »
ok i could have sworn that a long time ago, i had a USS Bonchune in my install...  i have looked everywhere for it, but i cannot seem to find it anywhere...  i could be mistaken tho, but i really seem to think there was a Bonchune in my list at some point long ago...
i know it's basically a Nebula Class, but moreso looks like a Galaxy kitbash with all galaxy parts (galaxy-style nacelles, a galaxy-style engineering section, and a galaxy-style saucer)...
am i completely mistaken about this?  altho im not 100% sure, i thought there was one out there somewhere?  i could be mistaking it for some WIP that someone began but never finished, but i really thought there was one out there somewhere?

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: USS Bonchune?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 11:28:50 AM »
Well, according to memory alpha, it was just a weapons pod nebula. Perhaps it was in CE's pack.

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 11:36:35 AM »
the uniqueness of it was that it was made up of galaxy parts, which looks just a little different from the other Nebula Class ships...  it could be that someone was working on it sometime ago, but it wasnt finished and i just thought that it had been, but i really thought i had one in my install at one point lol
maybe it was in CR's Nebula Pack, i think that might have been it?

Offline Aeries

• Cookies: 226
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 11:40:16 AM »
I'm nearly certain I have it in my mods library; it seems too darn familiar. I'll take a peak for you when I get home; just drop me a pm to remind me. ;3

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 11:52:21 AM »
CR did a Bonchune. Came with his pack.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »
*Adds memo*
Add search field for ships...

Or, once V5 is done, for anything that uses SubMenu.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 12:14:36 PM »
CR did a Bonchune. Came with his pack.
ok youre right - i found it at bcfiles...  helps if you search for keywords in the readmes also lol
i guess ill have to install it again, but does that ship (CR's) have galaxy kitbashed parts?  i dont recall offhand from his pack...

*Adds memo*
Add search field for ships...

Or, once V5 is done, for anything that uses SubMenu.
well, this was a few installs ago, and if i did have it then, it would be long gone by now...

Offline Shion

• Cookies: 4
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 01:31:08 AM »
All of CR's Nebula's were SNS Galaxy Kitbashes.  Erazoren and Glenn and maybe p81 were the only one's to release cannon looking Nebula's for BC.