Author Topic: Warp Destination titles.  (Read 992 times)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
Warp Destination titles.
« on: September 11, 2008, 01:41:15 PM »
Just a little thing adn I heard you could get rid of them somehow. I feel a bit thick today so that's why I'm asking
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: Warp Destination titles.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »
Look in the NanoFX and/or Galaxy Charts UMM Menus.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 01:47:21 PM »
Aside from that, I've answerd quite a few threads (ok, more than 1) on this and related subjects.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Dalek

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »
Looked, didn't see in NFX.

EDit: Didn't see you there MLeo!
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline Kirk

• My Released Mods
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 01:50:45 PM »
Then you ought to look at these many threads Mleo speaks of.

Offline Dalek

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 02:11:53 PM »
Well, I've done it with Galaxy Charts but the warp streaks stay the same and I want different ones (c2x stars 'n' shields ones).

- Lorien

Offline Kirk

• My Released Mods
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »
I would suggest that you ask here.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »
i thought there was a configuration in GC for star streaks?  altho it might just be the number of them that appears, im not too sure offhand...