Author Topic: Bridge Concept  (Read 1339 times)

Offline undedavenger

• It's simple. I reek of awesomeness, and you don't.
  • Cookies: 14
    • Official Star Trek Century Myspace!
Bridge Concept
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:11:44 PM »
Just working on some art for my fanfic. Thought I'd post it here and see what you guys think. Also, if anyone is interested in doing this for BC.

Please keep in mind this is rough and will be tweaked, and I in no way claim that everything is in perfect scale.

I plan on doing a schematic-type rendition (I already sketched one out on my doodle pad), as well as perspective shots looking around the bridge, such as toward the main viewer, which this drawing does not show in detail, as well as close ups of a new LCARS on the helm console.

Sooner or later, will also do the OBs. lounge, ready room, and others.
"Books are not canon, only what you see on screen. Yes, even the horrible Voyager episode where they go past warp 10 and have crazy lizard babies."

Offline lint

• Cookies: 211
Re: Bridge Concept
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 01:57:37 AM »
Looks like a pretty nice setup

Offline undedavenger

• It's simple. I reek of awesomeness, and you don't.
  • Cookies: 14
    • Official Star Trek Century Myspace!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 02:07:37 AM »
Trying to keep it simpler, kind of a mix of the TMP bridge and the TNG bridge. I mean, the Sovvy bridge looks cool, but isn't it kind of complicated just for the sake of aesthetics? Anyway, this took me two days' worth of free time, I'm taking a few off to hang out with my fam, and then I'll get back to it. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have a nice cel-shaded diagram, lol.
"Books are not canon, only what you see on screen. Yes, even the horrible Voyager episode where they go past warp 10 and have crazy lizard babies."

Offline Hellsgate

• Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
  • Cookies: 2
  • Administrator, "Star Trek: New Worlds"
    • =^=Star Trek: New Worlds=^=
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 05:25:33 PM »
SWEET!!! Just make her half that size. Closer to the size of the Defiant and add two (forward facing) side alcove stations a-la the Intrepid-Class.
If At First You Don't Succeed, So Much For Skydiving.

Offline MarkyD

• Cookies: 627
  • "A mesh comes together!"
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »
Its a nice start mate, look forward to seeing more.  :)

Offline Aeries

• Cookies: 226
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 04:48:14 AM »
That's a really large bridge. I like the basic idea, and how nice and curved all the lines seem to be. Is it meant as the bridge of some kind of long-range explorer or mobile fleet operations unit?

Offline Furyofaseraph

• The FoaS
  • Cookies: 49
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 01:26:29 AM »
That's a large bridge. I love the expansive and curviness of it. Its definitely suited for a long-term explorer, sort of like a Galaxy meets the Excalibur.
Keep it up :-)

"FoaSize (faux-uh-size): To seduce at an alarming rate with lots of blue and orange." ~ Firedrake