Author Topic: Change Warp 2.0 Slider missing  (Read 990 times)

jlw1982

Change Warp 2.0 Slider missing
« on: March 05, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »
Hello Guys I just got through putting in the newest submenu script and not sure how long after that my CWS 2.0 slider vanished and when I hit warp it is set at the warp 1 setting, and the Philantium weapon under the sensor station is gone also Ive put both mods back in but still the controls arent there I dont care much about the weapon but mainly the slider, but it must be the same reason they are not there. warp one driving me crazy  :?

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: Change Warp 2.0 Slider missing
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »
you may want to post your issue here:
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?board=12.0

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 06:40:15 PM »
Put up the modified ship plugin.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

funkypepper

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »
by the way, is there anyone can send me the cws pack? filefront does not work for me, keeps giving server errors..

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »
Wrong thread.

Have you tried the site of the authors?
http://www.bcs-tng.com/portal/
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.