Author Topic: Galaxy Class lacking registry lighting  (Read 791 times)

Offline Wolf

• Cookies: 1
Galaxy Class lacking registry lighting
« on: April 25, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »
Hi.

I've noticed on every Galaxy class so far that has been released by modders that the ship lacks any form of registry lighting, particularly on the saucer.  Yet the original in the game had this, and

EDIT:  Feel free to delete this topic.  I hit the wrong button after having realised that the registries are not illuminated in any scenes I can remember in ST.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Galaxy Class lacking registry lighting
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 03:16:44 PM »
I suspect this is a similar problem as a lot of people with both galaxies and sovereigns.

And I know similar problems have occurred in the past, please search for them.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: Galaxy Class lacking registry lighting
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 12:15:00 AM »
Hi.

I've noticed on every Galaxy class so far that has been released by modders that the ship lacks any form of registry lighting, particularly on the saucer.  Yet the original in the game had this, and

EDIT:  Feel free to delete this topic.  I hit the wrong button after having realised that the registries are not illuminated in any scenes I can remember in ST.

thats cause they never added reg lights to the textures and so there is non and actually is canon to whats seen on most galaxy's in DS9
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.