Author Topic: S?o Paulo / defiant bridge  (Read 2094 times)

wilv

S?o Paulo / defiant bridge
« on: January 13, 2008, 03:59:16 PM »
I am not sure where to post this in the forum because it's not a suggestion or request but simply a question.  I was wondering if anyone had made the bridge of the S?o Paulo / Defiant and if so any clues where it may be?

Offline rengers

• Cookies: 306
  • ship modeler
Re: S?o Paulo / defiant bridge
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »
Yes there is one on bcfiles:

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/;48312

And welcome to the forums :D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Offline Barihawk

• Ninth Fleet STO Commanding Officer
  • Cookies: 225
  • BC: The Aftermath Member
    • My Released Work
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 04:15:34 PM »
If you would like a little better graphics, looks for the Defiant Bridge (Holocom Variant).

wilv

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 10:17:48 PM »
thanks for the welcome.  Those aren't it though the bridge i am talking about is the one seen in the last 2 episodes of the series.  The carpet,wall pannels and captain's chair was purple and there was a comm station kind of like Worf's on the ent d right behind the captain's chair and no holo emitter or little table.

Offline lint

• Cookies: 211
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 10:45:38 PM »
yeah, i know which what you mean, the Sao Paulo bridge,
And no, no one has done a version of it

wilv

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 08:51:48 AM »
It should be easy to make this bridge (unless you can edit the existing one) cuz all the animations are already done, so it would require new captain chair and side consoles (both sides of the chair) remapped floor, overall retexture and added station behind cpt. chair/ table removal, everything is just model and textures edit.

Offline lint

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 03:36:22 AM »
its hard to tell what that new aft station even is  :?

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 06:36:26 AM »
maybe chief of ops. station (like Data had on Ent-D) or an auxiliary station with nav/ops/com functions, who knows :D

Offline lint

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 06:37:45 AM »
well, i would be willing todo the bridge alterations if someone can handle getting it in game and the scripting area of it

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 08:33:20 AM »
If you mean by scripting, adding bridge to list in BC then I could help :D

Offline lint

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 08:34:29 AM »
well yeah, just that aspect, anything that needs to be altered in scripts, i could handle changing the colour of the carpet and adding the rear console and panels next to the captains chair

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 08:43:41 AM »
then I can handle scripting part :D

Offline lint

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 08:46:31 AM »
then ill start the alterations :), so get msn back so we can collaborate,  :lol:.
Im guessing 3rd era did the defiant bridge and ill need to contact you guys for permission to alter?

Offline lint

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 09:03:45 AM »
ok, i was just checking the pics posted earlier in this link, and i noticed something on the bridge im not sure what to make of it,
from what i can tell it looks like a chair/stool that was apart of the table that use to be there, what do you guys think?

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 09:24:23 AM »
I'm already cleaning PC from virus so it will be fully operational tomorrow I hope :D

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 04:06:43 PM »
ok, i was just checking the pics posted earlier in this link, and i noticed something on the bridge im not sure what to make of it,
from what i can tell it looks like a chair/stool that was apart of the table that use to be there, what do you guys think?
A seat for guests, maybe?

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »
or maybe decorators just forgot to remove them after removing table  :P also have you noticed that designers of sao paulo bridge were sadists or prepared that additional station for someone who can non-stop stand on his shift (lets say 6 hours jeez now that's heavy) it makes no sense in 23rd century ship to stand at your station well at least it's really uncomfortable :) so I think this chairs can be moved to this station if you want to sit at it.

edit: notice that there are two crewmembers at this station and two chairs in the corners so they have to belong to this station in my opinion.

wilv

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 02:14:15 PM »
or maybe decorators just forgot to remove them after removing table  :P also have you noticed that designers of sao paulo bridge were sadists or prepared that additional station for someone who can non-stop stand on his shift (lets say 6 hours jeez now that's heavy) it makes no sense in 23rd century ship to stand at your station well at least it's really uncomfortable :) so I think this chairs can be moved to this station if you want to sit at it.

edit: notice that there are two crewmembers at this station and two chairs in the corners so they have to belong to this station in my opinion.

Well Worf and Tasha stood at their station through the entire run of tng, I never could figure out y.  Worf didn't get a chair untill generations came out.

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 03:22:16 PM »
Poor Worf not to mention his suffer continues on Ent-E :P