Author Topic: Hi,idea  (Read 975 times)

Offline DL Forsaken

• Cookies: 0
Hi,idea
« on: December 17, 2007, 04:20:46 PM »
Well because im new i thought firstly i would say Hello, and share a mental idea with you :)

well i was sittiing on my bed and was playing bc, and i randmly thought to myself, wouldnt it be cool  if we had starwars episode 1 pod racers on this game, so im wondering if it would actually be possable for someone to have a go at making one please :P

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: Hi,idea
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 05:41:55 PM »
well, as with all ship requests, unfortunately the people who have the skills to get a ship working ingame from scratch to finish are all pretty much very busy and backlogged with their own projects and as such very rarely take heed to requests...
and of course, alot of people would suggest going thru the pain and turmoil to teach yourself how to do it step by step if there is something in particular you would like to see...  just about every question you may have to modding can be found using the "Search" function here and even moreso at BCU...

btw - have you gone thru the star wars ships currently at bcfiles?  im not sure that the particular ship youre requesting would be there or has been done tho... 

also - welcome to bcc :)

Offline DL Forsaken

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 07:00:39 AM »
yea i looked a while back thanks :) also thanks for the welcome :)

Offline blaXXer

• Your Leader
  • Cookies: 96
  • The proud result of slave labor
    • blaXXer.design
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 07:40:31 AM »
what good would be podracers in space anyways? the pilots die and they possess no waepons or shielding to speak of. target practice.

YOU suck, get a life, moran.

COME TO MY PLACE clicketh me!

Offline Nighthawk

• |______[o]_|
  • Cookies: 18
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »
something to train the Romulan cannons with

Offline DL Forsaken

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:00:01 AM »
lol would be cool like multiple podracers and hoasting it on a multiplayer server, and have the players race against eachother instead of blowing eachother up, would be extremely funny :P.

It also dosen't have to be cannon

Offline newman

• Cookies: 33
  • Hello, Jerry.
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 06:28:31 AM »
I think this idea would be great for a mod - for some other game. Don't think it would work so well in BC,
racing in it would be lame.. hit the '9' key and go to the finishline.
You might try Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer, it's not exactly new, but neither is BC, and that game was designed for exactly the kind of thing you want.

Offline blaXXer

• Your Leader
  • Cookies: 96
  • The proud result of slave labor
    • blaXXer.design
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 09:44:46 AM »
Exactly, the controls for small spaceships are way too sluggish in BC, not to mention the camera problems.

YOU suck, get a life, moran.

COME TO MY PLACE clicketh me!