Author Topic: foundation and patch question  (Read 679 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
foundation and patch question
« on: December 08, 2007, 09:24:27 PM »
I installed a new copy of BC and forgot to put the patch in before I did the foundation through BCMP. Now, will that screw anything up, seeing as how I added the patch afterward? Not that it would take too longer to do a reinstall if it did but...
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: foundation and patch question
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 06:34:19 AM »
I think it would be cleaner if you did a clean install, but if you apply the mods again afterwards (or atleast the Foundation), then I think you ought to be fine.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 09:16:23 AM »
I couldn't find a way to make bcmp reinstall it so I did a do over.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 09:22:52 AM »
Go to the BCMP folder and you will see a Foundation folder, copy the entire contents of it to your BC folder.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.