Author Topic: Textures that have simply never worked  (Read 684 times)

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
Textures that have simply never worked
« on: October 21, 2007, 05:44:14 PM »
I have had the v2 of the excalibur bridge http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Excalibur_Bridge;22328 for nearly a year and a half and not once in all that time has the textures fro the back of the chairs or the railings ever shown up. Not once! I even get this problem in KM1.0 on the latest bridge.

Can someone tell me what the names of those missing textures are so that I can make my own and stop with the headaches. I am all out of options.

Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Textures that have simply never worked
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 06:15:01 PM »
I seem to think this used to be a rather old problem. I'm afraid I can't remember the details.

Maybe you can try a search over at BCU?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »
I only found one topic using the search at BCU that was matching the same problem I am having. There was no solution.

Someone, please, for the love of all things decent, help me fix this problem.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline Mark

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1797
  • Site Co-Founder
    • ST Excalibur
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 04:54:16 AM »
I think this must be a problem with the bridge model - some people were getting the same thing on the v3 in km1.0 but I never got the problem and couldnt find any reason for this to occur. Only thing I could suggest is snooping around the nif with nifskope to re-apply the material, that might fix the error.