Author Topic: SFX not working  (Read 714 times)

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
SFX not working
« on: October 10, 2007, 12:52:22 PM »
Right i've had three people report that the sfx for the dauntless's torps do not work, thought myself and several hundred people, the sfx work for them. So my question... why are some not getting the sfx and some are?

thanks

~Jb06

JL Studios

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: SFX not working
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 12:57:14 PM »
Have you asked if they have had trouble with other sounds as well (from other mods or just sounds in general)?

[EDIT] Also, how long is the sound?
This could be related:
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/mod/journal/journal.asp?jn=300672&reply_id=3076410
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 12:58:34 PM »
I'm waiting for their reply on it. The torps off the dauntless are the ones from the lcintrepid pack, so i would of thought they will have the same problem with that pack aswell.

~Jb06

JLS

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 12:59:32 PM »
Please see the edit in my previous post as well.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.