Author Topic: Warp Intercept Question  (Read 701 times)

Offline moed

• Cookies: 57
  • Star Trekus Fanaticus
Warp Intercept Question
« on: September 29, 2007, 03:21:18 AM »
I recently installed JWattsJr. Warp Intercept mod in one of my BC installs. I notice that even after I activate the mutator, there's nothing that I see in any menus that indicates how to use it or for that matter; make it work??

I did a search on this site for anything on the subject but the results that came back were inconclusive.

So, does anyone have this mod installed that works for them and if so... please share with me how to make it work  :?

Thanks!

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Warp Intercept Question
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 06:11:55 PM »
You didn't find anything here because no-one asked a question about it here. :P

Could you give me a link to the mod please?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline moed

• Star Trekus Fanaticus
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 07:40:22 PM »
No one may have asked a question about it here; but I was just exercizing proper etiquette and going through the process of elimination.

Here's the link:

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Warp_Intercept_Mod;17425

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 01:16:43 PM »
If I read the description correctly, you use the Orbit menu for this.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline moed

• Star Trekus Fanaticus
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 02:02:00 PM »
I tried both the orbit and the intercept menus and they are just the standard intercept speeds... in other words, no difference.

Maybe you can install it on your install and see if the same thing happens to you... if it does work then please let me know how you did it  :D