Author Topic: Intrepid Bridge v3 - BETA REMOVED  (Read 26809 times)

trekker670

Re: Intrepid Bridge v3 - Beta on page 6
« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2007, 02:17:11 PM »
Is there any way of downloading this mod w/o KM 1.0?

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #221 on: July 23, 2007, 02:18:59 PM »
not at the moment...

archhanny

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2007, 10:23:31 PM »
what you can do is download  KM1.0 to a temp folder (NOT your BC folder) and then just physically extract what you want, thats what i have done, ive done this with a bunch of mods and the new intrepid and the bridge. but i have hit a problem with that and i hope someone here can help me, on the intrepid bridge brex is still in the old position of the older intrepid bridge, he starts off sat down in the right place then he stands up and 'Phases' thru the wall, as tho he is still in the old animation set. and the XO console doesn't raise! im sure that this is just a problem with a file that i have forgot to copy across, so if someone could pls tell me what the files are that deal with that animation (and yes, i have got the ones from the animation folder called 'bp') then i will be one happy chappy!
thanx
archhanny

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
Re: Intrepid Bridge v3 - BETA REMOVED
« Reply #223 on: August 06, 2007, 01:01:59 AM »
what you can do is download  KM1.0 to a temp folder (NOT your BC folder) and then just physically extract what you want, thats what i have done, ive done this with a bunch of mods and the new intrepid and the bridge. but i have hit a problem with that and i hope someone here can help me, on the intrepid bridge brex is still in the old position of the older intrepid bridge, he starts off sat down in the right place then he stands up and 'Phases' thru the wall, as tho he is still in the old animation set. and the XO console doesn't raise! im sure that this is just a problem with a file that i have forgot to copy across, so if someone could pls tell me what the files are that deal with that animation (and yes, i have got the ones from the animation folder called 'bp') then i will be one happy chappy!
thanx
archhanny
The 'BP' folder is for the animated fixtures on the Intrepid bridge. Like the command console between the command chairs. The problem is you need to delete any old INT Animations before adding in the new versions. Along with any INT Bridge/Character.py scripts. That should fix it. -BR32

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

archhanny

Re: Intrepid Bridge v3 - BETA REMOVED
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2007, 04:19:04 PM »
yeah i got it all working now (it didnt take me this long but i just havnt checked this thread) i also managed to extract the intrepid class too with the folding nacelles!!!! woooooooooo now..... just to fix the black squares on the roof of the intrepid bridge........